Saturday, June 8, 2013

Desperate to create

Have you ever felt so desperate to produce something----anything just to show you exist and are creative? Guess what!? l believe it isn't what we create but how we create, how we relate in the creating and with whom we interact that matters far more. Process is of more value than product.  That's all very well, but if da Vinci only processed, or Mozart, where would be art today?  I guess we need to think and create-produce. I guess I'm no further along than I was when I began to write tonight. Or have I not gained the benefit of rumination?  At least frustration is no longer panting at my door, ready to pounce, crush, tear me to shreds.... Is there value in simply thinking?
Oh that I may have space simply to pontificate, taking time and asking it to submit, so I can think, express, celebrate my humanity.













No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?